I think most of you who have never tried a Tropical Mango smoothie recipe will be surprised at its incredibly refreshing taste, that depending on the type and the ripeness of your mangos plays a huge part it the taste.
The flavor of these smoothies can be very smooth and sweet, to a sweet with a bit of tartness to the flavor, but no matter what they really are so good to eat or drink and mangos are very healthy for you.
This fruit is Fantastic in Mango smoothie recipe I can’t wait for you to try one of these that I have prepared and chosen for you.
Even my boys like it and if you have children especially boys, you know how picky they are.
Below re some of the healthiest and tastiest mango drinks that you will ever taste and better yet you made them yourself.
Mango Smoothie Recipe Tips: Freezing mango pieces creates better icee smoothies. Adding a tangy taste like tangerine juice to mango smoothies often enhances the flavor of the mango as well.
MANGO SMOOTHIE RECIPES
* 1 large mango diced and frozen
* 1 banana frozen
* 1/2 cup of yogurt
* 1 cup of orange juice
* 6 ice cubes
* If you want a creamy Mango smoothie just add either 1 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream or 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
Blend the orange juice, yogurt and banana till well mixed. Next add the ice cubes and mango and continue blending till mango is mixed in. Enjoy or chill if desired.
Manja Mango Smoothies
* 1 Peeled Mango then freeze if you have time
* 1 Peach
* 1 Banana also frozen
* 1 Fresh Orange Juice or Marlon Orange Crush - Diluted
* 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
* 1 Cup Ice
* Sweeten with honey if desired.
Combine together in a blender and top with fresh fruit and / or whipped cream. Its Yummy!
Wango Tango Mango Smoothie Recipe
* 1 large mango diced and chilled
* 5 slices canned pineapples chilled
* 1 banana
* 1 cup of Welch's Orange Pineapple juice
* 4 ice cubes
*Remember my suggestion still stands; if you can cut then freeze the fruit it really does taste better
Directions: Blend the banana with the juice until banana is well mixed. Next add the ice cubes with the mangos and pineapples and blend for 1 minute on high or until ice is slushy. This mango smoothie recipe is very tangy and sweet at the same time
Pineapples are also full of Vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, beta carotene and other nutrients as well. Pineapples also contain bromelain which has is anti-inflammatory and may decrease blood clotting as well. Thus adding pineapples not only makes a smoothie taste good but also very healthy.
Tropical Fruit with Mango smoothies
6 to 8 servings
* 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded, and sliced
* 2 nectarines, sliced
* 3 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
* 1 quart strawberries, sliced
* 1 pineapple, cored and sliced
* 1 honeydew melon, peeled and cubed
* 3/4 cup fresh orange juice (about 2 large oranges)
* 1 cup pineapple juice
* 1 cup Ice
If you really want to make It yummy Me and the boys add Vanilla ice cream to desired thickness YUMMYYYYYY!
Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
Creamy Mango Smoothie recipe
makes:6 servings (1 cup each)
* 2 mangoes, seed removed, peeled and chopped (2 cups)
* 2 cups mango sorbet
* 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free
French vanilla yogurt
* 1 1/2 cups fat-free (skim) milk or soymilk
Directions , Place all ingredients into a blender of food processor. Cover; blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour into 6 glasses. Serve immediately.
1 Serving: Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 75mg; Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g); Protein 5g % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 30%; Calcium 20%; Iron 0% Exchanges: 1 Fruit; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1/2 Skim Milk; 0 Vegetable Carbohydrate Choices: 3
*% Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
this Mango smoothie is really light and good !
* 1 cup chopped peeled mango
* 1/3 cup peach sorbet
* 1/2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
* 1/4 cup orange juice
* 1/8 teaspoon orange-flower water, (optional, see Ingredient
* Ice and honey aret optional and to taste
Place ingredients in the order listed in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per serving
Saturated Fat: 0g
Monounsaturated Fat: 0g
Dietary Fiber: 2g
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (70% daily value), Vitamin A (15% dv).